With the highly growing demand for faster internet speeds, cable operators needed a new way to offer blazing speeds without the need to replace millions of miles of existing wiring.
It’s very challenging to find the best cable modems that are worthy of your hard earned money, however, it isn’t impossible, especially when you have a credible reference like this article to head you into the right way.
The NETGEAR CM1150V absolutely combines all the features of a great cable modem.
If you want to have a much faster and reliable internet connection speed, this device is the right one! So, Read On to discover the different features and characteristics of this cable mode!
NETGEAR CM1150V REVIEW
- Brand name: NETGEAR
- Series: CM1150V
- Performance: Reliable
- Price: very low, affordable
- Warranty: one year
- Comes in one color: Black
- Its weight: 1.33 pounds
- Its Dimensions: 3.4 x 10.3 x 6.1 inches
- It’s compatible with several ISPs
- Connectivity Technology: LAN, WLAN
- The device is compatible and legalized by Comcast for Xfinity.
- Yet incompatible with services like DSL providers, DISH Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DirecTV, and non Xfinity voice services
- Speed options: It provides great speed Up to 2Gbps
- Alternates with any particular Wi-Fi router
- If you buy your own modem you will keep to yourself $150/yr.
- No Wi-Fi limits: For your Wi-Fi needs, you can choose and connect the best router.
- You can also get rid of rental fees forever
- The modem id engineered with DOCSIS 3.1, OFDM 2×2 and 8×32 channel bonding
- It allocates preference to voice over internet
- Best for gaming, downloading videos, HD streaming, and much more
- The device has great features that ensure its security and antivirus protection
- It’s easy to set up
If you are an electronics and tech person, you’ll fall in love with this cable router, it’s the right one for you. It combines speed, efficiency, style and it’s rated for its high-level specifications and features.
So, what are you waiting for! Go grab yours now!